Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Countdown to freedom!

I only have 2 1/2 more days of work and then I'm free from my personal office hell for 11 days.  Woohoo!  I work a full day tomorrow and Friday and then only a half day on Thursday since I'm finally getting my braces removed.  Yay!  I've been waiting for this day for a long time and now that I've gone 2 years with these hellish things on my teeth, I'm looking forward to reintroducing gum into my life.  Oh gum, how I've missed you.  We will be reunited in just a couple days.

I'm hoping this work week goes by quickly though, not just because of vacation being right around the corner, but also because we already have one person on vacation causing more work to come our way than usual.  Not to mention, this week they will be billing at work, which is always stressful on those of us responsible to get everything entered on time so that billing is possible.  Then lastly, I have to make sure my work is up to date by the time I leave on Friday at 4:30 to ensure the other girls covering my work load while I'm off aren't doing extra work than necessary.  It's going to be a busy 2 1/2 days for me, so I'm hoping that makes the time fly by.  I'm sure it will since it seems the busier I am, the quicker time goes by, but I'm definitely not going to complain about that.  This is a good thing.

I'm seriously so giddy to know I'm this close to vacation.  Let the countdown begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment